Monday, October 12, 2009

Some one hacked my ORKUT profile and GTALK aswell!!!?

My Orkut profile details "about me:" etc were all changed today without my notice today.


Again later in the day , Some one sent foul messages to my friend over GTALK messenger.


I am sure it must have been the same guy who did both the malpractises.


My Question is


IS IT POSSIBLE??(Even when i have not shared my password with anyone, neither left it on a public computer etc)


HOW CAN SOME ONE DO IT , THIS HARMFUL


Any insights.


Person who tells me, how would have some one hacked my accounts would get BEST ANSWER
Some one hacked my ORKUT profile and GTALK aswell!!!?
There are many possibilities in this matter. I assume that you are using the same Google account for Gtalk and Orkut.


The first possibility is that he/she tries to login with your user name. He/she obviously doesn't know your password. So, he/she goes to the security question page. If he knows the answer to your question, Google itself will give him your original password. But in that case, you will be notified on the alternative e-mail ID (if you have given it to Google while opening the account) that someone has tried to login to your account after answering your secret question.


Second possibility is that he/she has installed a keystroke logger program on your computer (home or work computer). This program will give all the information about the keys pressed by you and their order. This is the worst case. The only thing you can do is to format all the computer you are using, and reinstalling the operating systems. (And don't forget to change the password and the security question along with its answer.)
scientific name

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I like your blog tricks...
    I am too a blogger.I blog at http://myfundoo-blog.blogspot.com/

    I would like to link exchange with your blog..
    Please reply
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    In case of any query u can contact me at ishanbanga03@gmail.com

    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    regards
    I>K>B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive