Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do iTunes, Gtalk & Firefox 3 work in win 98?

I have a dual boot system with XP and 98 installed (I know it's old). I'm currently having trouble getting XP to startup and it's gonna be a while before i get me XP installation disk back to perform a repair install. So I am stuck with 98 %26amp; I wanna know wether Gtalk, iTunes and firefox 3 work or not. For Gtalk it says the file appears to be corrupt. Re-downloading, re-installing didn't work. For iTunes it says PSAPI.dll is linked to missing. Downloading the dll file didn't help. For Firefox 3 it says XUL.dll is linked to missing. Firefox 2 works fine. If these applications do work on 98 what should i do?
Do iTunes, Gtalk %26amp; Firefox 3 work in win 98?
Firefox will work, but I know iTunes won't work, and I don't think Gtalk will work. But I can give you a web site that may solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive