Monday, October 12, 2009

How to recheck or listen voicemail sent on Gtalk from my account?

Hi..once by mistake on gtalk, i have sent one voice mail to my best friend. now he is telling me u have abused me on that mail and due to this my relationship is about to break. I have asked him just tell me what was in that voice mail..but he is not telling me and now i m in tension n don't want to lose him...so please tell me how to check or listen that voice mail from my account..is there any method or step please guide me..
How to recheck or listen voicemail sent on Gtalk from my account?
If you people would just use Ubuntu already these things wouldn't happen. There's no way to fix it now though so you'll probably just have to fight him and get it over with. It sounds like neither of you guys are strong enough to hurt each other so I wouldn't be too worried. I would recommend eye gouging though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive