Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One-way audio in gtalk,i can't hear my frnds voice whereas they can hear mine.?..?

My headphone is creative hs-400, windows xp sp2, (don't tell me....install cd came with ur headphones...there is NO CD....with it..) I can hear my echo when I talk in microphone...also,my frnds can hear me...but I can't hear them


that means my microphone is working and anyway my headset is working as I can hear songs..I checked the gtalk settings and its pointing to correct audio device drivers only....


I too am a computer expert ..but I can't figure this out
One-way audio in gtalk,i can't hear my frnds voice whereas they can hear mine.?..?
your gear sounds fine, your gear is working





your friends gear =[ sounds NOT fine


have them try another microphone





can other people hear your friend, it does sound like a 'dead' mike sorry
family name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive